The Premium Cigar Association (PCA) is excited to announce a new in-person event! This exclusive one-of-a-kind experience will feature hand-crafted premium cigars and bourbon on Wednesday, October 28th at the outside patios of Pamplona and Bar Bao in the Clarendon neighborhood of Arlington, Virginia! Tickets are now on sale here (and expected to sell out quickly).
Presented by the Premium Cigar Association and co-chaired by John Anderson, Owner of W. Curtis Draper Tobacconist and President of the PCA’s Board of Directors and Luciano Meirelles, Owner of ACE Prime Cigars, this premier event will feature:
- A pack of hand selected cigars from:
- Exclusive tastings of Maker’s Mark bourbons
- In-depth pairing of cigars and bourbon from Master Blender and Sommelier & owner of ACE Prime Cigars, Luciano Meirelles.
- Your own cutter and matches
- Food from Pamplona (passed around to avoid buffet lines)
- Premium cigar raffle & auction
- Mix and mingle with industry leaders and cigar aficionados
- and more!