Get ready for the most anticipated event in two years! We’re thrilled to welcome you back to the show by, for, and in support of the premium tobacco industry July 9—13, 2021 at the Sands Expo Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sales have gone through the roof this past year and there is a strong desire to return to in-person events by retailers, manufacturers and industry partners alike. If you’ve ever considered if one year (or one event) could be more important than another, this is the year—and this is The Show!
The Annual PCA Trade Show is the longest-running and most important buying event of the year for premium tobacco retailers and most important event of the year for manufacturers of premium cigars, pipe tobacco and accessories.
As an Exhibitor at PCA 2021, You Get:
- EXHIBITOR BADGES: 4 exhibitor badges per 10×10 / 100 SF of booth space
- OPENING RECEPTION: Complimentary admission into the opening reception/welcome party
- EDUCATION: Complimentary admission to education sessions
- MARKETING: Company listing on website, Company listing on trade show floor map, including company info, website, booth # and Company listing in trade show directory
- DIRECT ACCESS TO THE BUYERS: PCA 2021 is the most important trade show of the year for premium tobacconists!
- BOOTH FEE: starting at S18.39 per SF
Get Prepared to Sell Out!
The PCA 2021 Convention and Trade Show is the longest-running and most important buying event of the year for premium tobacco retailers and most important event of the year for manufacturers of premium cigars, pipe tobacco and accessories! Start planning today and access important documents and deadlines by visiting our exhibitor resources page.
covid-19 refund policy
If trade show management is forced to cancel #PCA2021 due to COVID-19, booth and sponsorship fees will be refunded in accordance with the COVID-19 Refund Policy.
#PCA2021 Show Floor Hours
The PCA Trade Show is the most important buying & selling show of the year for the premium tobacco industry. Buyers come from near and far—and they are coming specifically for your products! Don’t waste your time (or money) on a different trade show where only 16% of the buyers carry premium tobacco products or aren’t even buyers at all!
The PCA Show is different. It’s designed by the premium tobacco industry, for the premium tobacco industry, and in full support of the premium tobacco industry —100% of the proceeds goes directly back into fighting for our industry are our industry only! If you’re considering which event is the most important one to be at this year —this is it. So get ready to sell out because the buyers are coming, and they need to stock their shelves like never before!
View the complete schedule of events here.
Why Exhibitors Choose PCA 2021
Year after year, exhibitors choose the PCA Trade Show because this is where the buyers are.
- 65% of attendees are in the premium tobacco retail business
- 15% of attendees own or operate cigar bars and lounges
- 13% of attendees own or operate convenience stores that carry premium tobacco products
- 7% of attendees are distributors or wholesalers in the premium tobacco industry
free sample policy
Under FDA policy: it is permissible for a business to distribute free samples in a limited quantity (i.e., no more than necessary to achieve a business or marketing goal, such as awareness of and exposure to the product for the purposes of product or inventory selection) to another business as part of a genuine effort to sell or market a tobacco product to that business. Distribution to consumers during the trade show is prohibited. All exhibitors and attendees must adhere to this policy.