PCA’s Large Gathering Venue COVID‐19 Preparedness and Safety Plan has been approved by the state of Nevada’s Department of Business and Industry and we are confidently moving forward with an in-person show July 9—13, 2021 at the Sands Expo Center. This is a show with serious premium cigar retailers ready to stock up their stores. Don’t wait, register to attend or reserve your booth today!
The health and safety of PCA’s members and staff are of utmost priority and we want to deliver this year’s trade show in a format that makes you feel comfortable while still allowing orders to be placed effectively. We’re continuing to monitor developments concerning COVID-19 with local, regional and national resources and will make adjustments accordingly. We will communicate any changes or guidance to our attendees and exhibitors as soon as we are aware.
The Sand’s Expo Clean Commitment was created to reassure visitors that health and safety are top of mind. New cleaning practices for hygiene and sanitation exceed the requirements of the CDC.
We are eager to gather and celebrate the premium cigar and pipe tobacco industry family coming together. We appreciate your support – thank you!
Working together to keep everyone safe
Your safety is our priority. To ensure the health and safety of everyone joining us for PCA 2021, we encourage you to:
Before you GET TO PCA 2021
Prepare for PCA 2021 by remembering to:
- REGISTER IN ADVANCE to avoid long registration lines and minimize touch points.
- BRING YOUR MASK as they are required to be worn when not smoking, eating, or drinking around Las Vegas.
- SELF HEALTH ASSESSMENT If you display any symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19, please stay home. You can refer to the cdc.gov website for any questions on COVID-19 related symptoms.
When You ARRIVE AT PCA2021
We are implementing additional steps to ensure your health and safety at the PCA 2021 Convention & Trade Show. Please plan accordingly and allow extra time when arriving at the show and making appointments.
- ONE WAY ENTRY/EXIT POINTS The PCA 2021 show floor will feature one-way entry and one-way exit to help ensure social distancing.
- TEMPERATURE CHECKS Temperature checks will be conducted each day upon your arrival to the show floor.
- HEALTH SCREENING Upon arrival, you will be asked a series of questions to determine whether or not you have displayed symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19. If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!
- SOCIAL DISTANCING We are implementing 6 foot social distancing in all lines and throughout the show floor with the help of signage, floor graphics and stanchions. Please practice appropriate social distancing for the health and safety of yourself and others. In order for everyone to stay safe, we recommend refraining from hugging and hand shaking. Get creative in your greetings: waving, elbow bumps and salutes are great alternatives! Exhibitors are recommended to use lead retrieval scanners in lieu of exchanging business cards to limit contact and to have contact details to use post show.
- FACE MASKS Face masks are required when not smoking, eating, or drinking.
- HAND WASHING & SANITIZING Frequent hand washing and hand sanitization is encouraged.
- ENHANCED CLEANING Enhanced cleaning and sanitization will be implemented by property staff, which is exceeding CDC requirements in their cleaning efforts.
- DOWNLOAD Make sure to download the Nevada COVID Trace App to assist with contact tracing efforts.
For additional answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please view our Update & FAQs page.