This all-new service provides a new platform for PCA retail members to access exciting discounts, exclusive product offerings, and a great way to help give back to retailer advocacy!
The PCA Product HUB offers monthly specials just for PCA retail members offered by PCA manufacturers. Each month, new manufacturers will offer special discounts, unique sizes, or even exclusive products to help you excite your customers and earn even more on your sales. Plus, for each cigar ordered via the PCA Product HUB, a donation per cigar is donated to the Retailer Defense Fund that helps PCA’s state advocacy program fight for brick and mortar retailers.
In order to take advantage of the PCA Product HUB, a retailer must be a current dues paying member of the PCA. On the first day of the month, new products will become available on the HUB, which members can access through the PCA Member Portal. Once you have logged in to the portal, if you are current on your dues, you will see the Product HUB link appear in the top navigation and you can proceed to “shop” for the available products.
Want to promote your products to the PCA retail membership AND give back to the defense of your brick and mortar partners? Every month the PCA Product Committee reviews requests for products to go on the HUB. Plus, earn 1 priority point for every $25 dollars of donations that come back to PCA!
Criteria for Participation
- Manufacturers must submit product information by the 10th of the month to have the product available the following month.
- Promotion must run minimum one calendar month (e.g. March 1—31, June 1—30, etc.)
- Option for promotion extension to additional months to be reviewed the 20th of the month with committee and manufacturers
- The product must be one that can be sold to all PCA retailers, even new accounts, pursuant to manufacturer of approval (delinquent accounts, past due invoices, etc.)
- Suggest it be a product that turns regularly – a top seller – or a special size or exclusive offering
- Suggested donation of .50 per cigar
- Manufacturer commits to doing a FB Live with PCA to promote the product offering prior to launch
- 60 days after close of deal, manufacturers will remit payment to PCA