PCA committees are vital to the operational system of the association. Each committee focuses on issues effecting our members and our partners, and works to provide effective solutions and continuous value to all PCA members and stakeholders.
PCA Committees and Subcommittees
|PCA CommitteeS and SUBCOMMITTEES|
• POS-Derived Tobacco Retailer Data Initiative subcommittee
• Industry Recognition Programs subcommittee
• Affinity & Member Services Programs subcommittee
|Trade Show Committee|
|Federal Legislative Affairs Committee|
|State Legislative Affairs Committee|
• Grassroots Advocacy subcommittee
Current Committee Seats Available
Each PCA committee is comprised of current PCA Executive Committee and Board members. The PCA welcomes and encourages current PCA members in good standing to volunteer to serve on the following committees and subcommittees:
Criteria for Serving
To be considered for a seat on a PCA Committee or Subcommittee, you must meet the following qualifications:
Expectations of Committee Members
Committee members are expected to participate in all meetings of said committee, complete all requests and assignments, and work toward the fulfillment of the group’s objectives.
- Participate in all face-to-face and conference call meetings of the committee.
- Complete all tasks, as assigned by the committee chair, in a timely manner.
- Acknowledge all communications concerning committee work by requested deadline.
- Inform employer, where applicable, of your committee responsibilities/commitments.
- Review all relevant material and background information prior to each committee meeting.
- Participate in all committee discussions.
- Maintain a professional demeanor both during and outside of committee meetings.
- Advocate on behalf of the association and programs that arise from committee meetings.
Sign Up Now!
Interested in serving on a PCA Committee or Subcommittee?
We are now accepting volunteer submissions for the 2019-2020 PCA Committees and Subcommittees!